Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Project done but not my run

It's done. The fence along the back of the yard along with the gate is finally finished and Zoey had the run of the yard.  We decided to just have a non-see through fence in back because other wise we were concerned Zoey would bark at passing people/dog walkers on our path behind the house. 
It was nice coming home from working not just two hours, but three Saturday and finding Zoey running free in the yard. She still likes to be hooked to the chain out front but I hope to get her to stop that soon. It's a pain having that chain catch around every rock and bush out front. 
She was pretty tired out last night. Must have been from all the freedom = running around checking out the entire back yard multiple times during the day. She was OUT last night and I had to carry up stairs to her bed. She just could not get up. 
I felt a little like that too when I was done working Saturday. Running six trail miles then going to work for three hours just exhausted me. It was kind of like running a four hour marathon. Only I didn't put on 26.2 miles of running. I pretty much just sat on the couch for an hour and watched season 1 of Games of Thrones. Last night, I finished Season 1 and watched the first episode of Season 2. I think HBO is only letting cable viewers watch this for the weekend and then you have to pay to view. We'll see if its something I can not miss to watch. I already pay enough to watch TV and I'm not sure I need to watch more TV then I do already at night. 


Our two front crab apple trees are now in bloom. I just love spring when all is blooming. I really need to plant some tulips for next year. A neighbor has a ton of yellow tulips and they look super pretty. 
Last night, Logan had his last indoor soccer game. They won. He almost scored a few times, but did assist on two goals with great passes. 
Thought I'd share this random photo of a wild turkey I took a few weeks ago. I saw the male with all his feathers fluffed out, but I was not quick enough to get a photo. 
I'm not sure what I want to do this morning. Run.. (its not only raining but I hear thunder, where there is thunder there is lightening.. or should I just wait to bike?)
I have a confession.. I got this bike just to do a triathalon or dulathalon a few years ago. I have yet to do a race in either. I'm want to race but then I don't. I suppose the money you have to pay is kind of stopping me. Not only the money but I know I can do the distance no problem. It just a lot of effort to pack up all and do a route I'm not familiar with. I'm just not that into it. The dualthon was either yesterday morning or this coming Saturday. Guess I could go check the website just to find out. If its next weekend, I still have time to change my mind. I do want to check this off my bucket list. I just wish I was excited to do this race. It feels more like I'm forcing myself to do this and it just doesn't feel fun. 

Hum... it's next weekend. I still have time to do this and check it off my bucket list. $60.... hum? Will I, won't I? 2 miles run, 14 miles bike and 3 miles run. Done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment