Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A quick one

I ran a quick 1.4 miles around the path in our hood. I have a really super busy work day and a new customer. I know to take it easy on my running when I know that my day will require extra energy. If I have the energy after working, I will either bike or run. I am guessing running will be picked over biking just because I have a few more days left of the Fitbit Challenge. We are still neck and neck for 1st place. 

I did a good deed and donated some money to this cause, the Animal humane society. 
Our almost 4  month old puppy Zoey. She is getting super big. She is almost too heavy and big to carry. She is still my baby and I'll find a way to keep carrying her. 
What else is going on in my life? Lots of napping. I don't sleep well at night, maybe because I nap in the afternoons? Or maybe it's because I'm always a bad sleeper no matter if I nap or not. I feel like I waste away every afternoon with my hour long naps and a few hours of down time to recover from running and working each day. I am not productive at all. I suppose this is okay. The mess in the house isn't going anywhere, meaning my workout clothes pile. 
I'm still trying to eat healhty at every meal but you know me! I screw up every day. I eat far too many desserts. I bought an angle food cake to eat with strawberries and I kept cutting a slice here and there. Good thing I ate it with lots of strawberries. The other dessert was a greek yogurt and some rootbeer. I have to skip the pop, and stop buying the junk in the store. 
Its a work in progress and I don't expect to give up junk completely, just make better food choices most of the time. 

I'm meeting my work goals to. Increasing my customers little by little. Goes to show you, with a little more effort I can met my goals! Now to do the work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment