Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Check that off the list!

I do a lot of list checking off. It really does help plan my day and keeps me accountable for everything that I need to do. Plus, it's a good reminder for my kids activities, my exercises and healthy eating. Does it always work, well,  no but its far better then not having a daily plan. I do like to get things done on my list and start checking them off first thing in the morning. 
One item that's been on my list for a few days now is to get my hair colored. I have to cover up those tiny gray hairs around my forehead. This getting older thing has got to stop! Not only is it getting harder to keep the gray hairs covered up, it's harder to lose weight as we age. We lost muscle mass every year after age 35. 
I've lost muscle mass just not going to lift weights every day for a half hour like I use to do a few years ago. I've now incorporated some 15 and 20 pound dumb bells into my morning workout but I don't see any improvement on my arms. It has gotten easier to lift and do my three exercises for my arms. 
Tuesday I made brownies and today I made these cheese it candies filled with PB and dipped in Almond bark with some spring sprinkles. I didn't feel like baking any cookies. Maybe for Friday? 
I ate fairly healthy on Wednesday. I did polish off a small chunk of angle food cake. I ate healthy for breakfast, lunch and dinner last night. Snacks were good to but I did have a small scoop of vanilla ice  cream with chocolate sauce while watching Survivor last night. They had a ice cream reward and I wanted one too. I ended up with around 1800 calories for the day. 
Running Wednesday? only one loop 1.4 quick miles. I had that busy work day with a new customer. I wanted to make sure I'd have enough energy to get through the work day. Of course, today is also a busy work day. I still plan on running my 6 miles. I have some steps for this challenge to  catch up on. While I'm working a ton, I'm not exactly walking a lot. It doesn't add up to many steps. I'm about 6,000 steps behind but I will catch up on this Fitbit challenge. Two more days left to keep stepping!!! 
Happy Thursday.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment