Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

How to stay Motivated

I've been really disappointed in my weight loss efforts. I just can't seen to get my act together. I have a lot of momentum first thing in the morning, till right after lunch around that magical 2pm hour in the afternoon when I'm tired a bit bored and just need to lay down. It's my I just want to eat time till after dinner. It's not the healthy foods I crave, it's the ice cream, bread and anything that would not be considered a good food choice. 
I try and distract my eating by having popcorn, or eating a large salad for lunch to fill me up. I'm always looking no matter what for something sweet to eat. We had zero ice cream in the house, which was a good thing, I think? I made chocolate chip cookies just to satisfy my craving for sugar. See, I'm off my diet and the calories for the day are far too much to lose any weight. I'm a work in progress. 
My Monday was a 100% rest and relax day to enjoy our 80*F April weather. I spent a lot of time outside with these two. 
Zoey just likes to follow Evan around every where. 

We did some blowing bubbles. Both Evan and Zoey loved to catch the bubbles. That game never got old. 
Now that Zoey is 4 months old, I don't want to jinx myself but could she be 100% potty trained? No accidents for a few days and she has been letting us know when she needs to go out. I sure hope we've made progress that is here to stay. I'm super tired of cleaning up pee puddles off the floor. 
What do I have going on today? Working, running and hopefully biking. My body has been super achy from all the digging I did on Saturday. I'm finally feeling a lot less sore. Even though I didn't have the energy to bike much the last few days, I'm back at it today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment