Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring is here!

Steve and I are back to biking now that it is a lot warmer out in the mornings. 44+F is warm enough to go biking but first we bundle up. Hats, gloves and long pants and jackets. Our feet always freeze from our shoes having all those breathing holes. Built in AC which is not what we need to have warm toes! 
We set off to ride our route in reverse. Steve was thinking it would be easier with less hills. We both agreed, it was a LOT harder! Plus, we had some crazy wind to fight against. It felt a lot like biking in slow motion. 
We got through the ride in over  53 minutes for 11 tough dirt road miles with a little bit of paved roads too. Steve did want to cut the ride short and cut through on the path but with not running this morning, I wanted to do the full route and not cut it shorter. 
Trying something new with my bangs when my hair is down. I just twisted them and clipped my bangs back with a bobby pin. I found myself, putting my hair back up into a pony tail later on. Oh well, got to try new styles once in a while!
Tuesday, Zoey had another well puppy check up at the vet. She is now 24 pounds and officially 4 months old today! I took her for a mile+ walk right before the vet to help her relax. She was still all wired up and nervous. She finally was tired and laid on the floor for a bit before we left the vet. Three shots of various vaccinations. She will still need a few more shots and then of course if we decide not to have puppies spaying at 6 months. I'm undecided right now. I think she would have super cute puppies. I just need to do my homework and read up to know what all is involved. 
I didn't take any trail photos running yesterday. I did run 6 miles and wanted to run more but I had to work and go to a meeting later on. Maybe this weekend I'll start adding an extra two miles to my run. 8 like I use to run a few years ago. 
Time to bring this pup inside and go to work! Happy Wednesday, my Survivor watching TV night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment