Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 22, 2016

Cycling to Mcd's

 It wasn't my best idea, but I was hungry and it was motivation to a destination. 
I rode my bike seven miles to Mcd's for pancakes and bacon. 
I ate all seven hundred and seventy calories of this breakfast. So much for biking and burning 13 miles of calories for over an hour of exercise. I regretted my decision to eat this after my stomach started to hurt on the ride home. 
It was a very chilly bike ride. I got a tiny bit sweaty but the chill froze me and I could not wait to get home into my warm house. I took the easy route home since my stomach was hurting. Ugh!!! Never again will I eat Mcd's and think I can just bike feeling all fine. 
This is how I might spend my afternoon. Parked on a chair or couch. It feels like a binge watching TV day of Games of Thrones. I'm not exactly sure that's what I will be doing but it sure sounds good right now after  a nice hot shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment