Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 14, 2016

This step challenge has me Moving!

Yes, that is a naked chewed up baby doll by my feet. Zoey loves it for some reason. It's best kept on the deck. 
This Fitbit step challenge has me moving. I did my 4.6 mile run this morning. I didn't have time to go one more loop so I stopped at three loops around the hood. Worked for a few hours 3+ which always is a lot of exercise. Came home and Steve and I went for a bike ride 8 miles. Did I mention that it was crazy windy? Makes riding a bike super difficult. 
Did I mention that I was already super tired from running, and working but without rest, I once again jumped on the bike and away we rode. My legs felt AWFUL tired! I was thankful we took a short route and headed for home. Eight miles was more then enough biking. 
A quick 45 minute nap and then I was off to take Zoey on a walk around our neighborhood lakes. 
Zoey is getting better at walking. Not pulling as much but I always have to remind her to settle. It's a work in progress. I walked about 2 miles. We are both super tired now and I still have to walk a few more miles to keep up on this Fitbit challenge. I'm determined to make it more difficult for the winner this time around. 
I've been seeing a lot of turkeys around town. Seems every where I go there is a bunch of turkeys running around. 
I need to spend a little more time resting with my feet up before walking more miles. That's if I can. Logan is busy making ice cream. I'm the helper that needs to get up and help every few minutes. So much for making ice cream in a quick 30 minutes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment