Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 2, 2016

You're not going to believe

I walked through those doors. Doors I have not walked through in a long time. 
Its super duper windy, like 40 mph gusts of wind. A little too windy to take my run outdoors. Off to the gym I drove. I just intended to lift weights and go home. I did some weights and then decided to bike and read a few magazines. Not exactly a tough workout but 5.5 miles on the bike in 30 minutes of easy random hill riding. I got the where have you been? From many of the regulars that never see me any more. They all know I like to be outside rather then stuck in the gym. I guess they were just surprised to see me this morning. 

I skipped running on Friday because I started work too early and then after, well you know how I feel about running in the afternoons and evenings. It's hard to get me out the door no matter how nice. Friday was not nice, it was still cold in the afternoon. I have zero excuses other then, hey its Friday. 
My drive to the gym this morning. Snowing a little, some rain mixed in with clouds and some peeks of sunshine and all that WIND. Weird weather day. I have high hopes for Sunday, we are going to be close to 60*F! I might have a double workout on my schedule, run followed by some biking! 
Zoey for some reason likes to steel Celina's socks. I tried to get her to give it back so we but on bunny ears and she still wouldn't give up. 
She is looking rather guilty.. 
And some good news! Evan is home and out of the hospital. It's amazing how quickly he is recovering from surgery. We stopped over last night to bring him a gift, Paw Patrol toys and all those books. We are all hoping he does really well the next 72 hours as it can occur again. It was so nice to see him playing and acting as if nothing had happened. He's a tough little guy and we are so very lucky to have him in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment