Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Challenge to Step!

I did some house power walking for a step challenge. A neighbor friend organized a step challenge on Fitbit. It started Monday and lasts just four days. You have to be the top stepper to win. The neighbor and I are neck and neck. 
 After my six mile run, I drove to the MOA. I had a return to do and I wanted to try that new America Ride. I heard it was excellent and didn't want to wait till Steve and the kids could see it again. I wanted to see it too!
It was cool and I thought if they could just dive us under water, it would be super cool to see the ocean. I won't spoil it for anyone with more details. 
 Since I was by myself at the mall, I had some Mexican food, then walked the mall looking for stores I wanted to check out. That's the nice thing about shopping by yourself, I can look at anything I want for as long as I wanted. 
My mouth was on fire from the hot sauce, so I had some froyo. 
I walked and ate. I ended up with over 20,000 steps for the day but didn't win first place. She out stepped me by like 300 steps. You got to sleep at some point and I was done playing the I'll one up you with the steps. I'm competitive but there is a time and place and this was not one of them. 
I made some brownies and will be giving them out to customers today. No need to eat the pan but I'm sure there will be some sampling by me at some point today. 
Celina made a really good dinner, but super spicy! The chicken was HOT! 
Off to work to walk and keep going at the step challenge. I only had time to run 4.6 miles so I have more walking to do. My goal is to reach another 20,000 miles today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment