Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday at 3:30...

 I am looking forward to 3:30pm. My work day will be OVER around 3:30pm today and I can not wait to start the weekend! It's going to be one of those 
L O N G work days. I'm not complaining.. the work is all good but it's a Workout of a day and I will be exhausted, laying on the couch all night getting through Season 5 and 6 of Games of Thrones. I will finally be done binge watching TV after I am all caught up to the current Season 7. I'm sure that will be a bit of a sad day. Like all good things, this too shall end. It must for me to get back to not watching sooo much TV. 
I'm not really sure of the point of Instagram but the kids all use it ALL the time. 
Other then being kind of fun with all the photo filters. I have no need to send pix to my friends. That would just be Weird! 

Like this one.. 

Maybe I should talk about my lack of running. 3 miles, that's it for the week so far. I plan to change that number on Saturday and Sunday. We are done with the rain days and the warmer temperatures will be back into the high 60's and low 70's. My kind of weather. The biggest reason for my low running miles so far this week? My back and my sides just are super sore. To the point where I'm taking Advil all day long from the minute I get up to night. Rest is far more important then pushing myself to do more then I should be. Plus, I've had all this TV to watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment