Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A marathon of sorts

I spent and entire two days glued to the TV. I am hooked on Games of Thrones and I hate to admit it but I wasted two full days on a TV marathon, watching hour after hour of this series. I'm done with Season 1, 2 and finished up 3 at 10pm last night. It was not the kind of marathon I normally do. I still want to watch more even though I hardly moved from the TV for two days. I can not wait to watch Season 4, 5 and 6. I'm hoping to pace myself better and not over do it. Instead of going for a run or biking I sat and hardly moved. You could say it was a much needed two days of rest. My back and sides to ache all the time.  Maybe a little down time watching TV and doing nothing else was okay? I just can't keep doing it. I have a life to live, while all the Characters on TV are dying. 
While it was nice to be able to indulge in TV watching and doing little to nothing else, it's back to the real world and back to running. I have a busy work day ahead so I'm running only a few miles this morning. Ease back into moving and ease back into real life. 
I did manange to peel myself away from the TV for a few hours last night. Logan had soccer pictures then the three of us went to dinner at Doolittles and ate far too late at 8pm for a Monday night. 
More of my favorite trees are in bloom. It should be a pretty run seeing all the flowers along my path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment