Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 16, 2016

When your stomach feels, not so right..

I had company on my morning run. Steve, Celina and Zoey when for a walk while I went running. 
For all 4 miles my stomach hurt. I'm guessing my stomach issue was due to having fried fish and french fries the night before. Probably not a good combo for running the next day as I found out. 
Zoey just loves her walks in the woods. She grabs at her leash on the door hook and we know she wants to go for a walk. She carries around her leash until we are ready to go. 

She is a very tired puppy. Its nap time for her and off to bike for me. 
I took our tri bike out for a spin around the neighborhood. I have to get use to the gear changes since it's completely different from my mountain bike. Just a quick 1.5 miles and that's all I have time for right now. I'm off to set up soccer nets for Logan's soccer association at the local park. 
Last night out on the Patio in Hastings, next to the Mississippi river. Enjoying the beautiful evening. 

 On the Patio.. 
Our homemade Ice cream. It's made with whole milk, whipping cream, eggs and sugar. I might just try making it again with skim milk to cut the calories. It is delicious but a pain to make. It's just because it's a process of steps. Chill the bowl, cook the cream/eggs and cool then mix for 30 minutes. The bowl has to freeze over night and after cooking the mixture it has to be refrigerator cold before you can put it in the machine to mix to form ice cream. I was hoping for a quick 30 minute ice cream. 
Have a super Saturday! Its going to be 80!! Loving the warm April day!

No comments:

Post a Comment