Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday, what am I up to?

What am I up to this Sunday morning? Running at the local park while Steve took Zoey for a walk. He was done waiting for me after I ran 4 miles so I decided to just quit at that point. 
They were not very fast miles but they are done. Because I only ran 4, I wanted to do some biking. 
I quickly changed out of my sweaty top into dry clothes to go do some mountain bike miles. 
Let me tell you, these were tough miles. The dirt roads were newly grated and that means a lot of rocks! 
Close enough to 11 miles of bike riding in 54 minutes. 
 I wasn't feeling the best. Zoey got me up at 4am. Far  too early on a Sunday and I tried really hard to go back to sleep. That never lasted very long because she wanted to play this morning. Go figure, yesterday all she wanted to do was sleep and this morning.. just play. 
 We stayed out late last night, past 9pm and watched Ashes for April at the Cannon falls winery. After we went to our favorite Burger place, Kings. Oh the burgers were better then ever! I paid the price for having a few glasses of wine and eating dinner late, my stomach burned all night long! 
Even though, this is sooo good. I won't be eating any more burgers past 7pm. It's just too hard on my stomach and I felt like crap this morning. Its bad when water burns your stomach. Lesson learned and I won't do it again. 


It's time to join Zoey and take a quick 30 minute nap. I'm exhausted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment