Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 11, 2016

Hot, Cold, Hot and thirsty.

I'm fine one minute and the next screaming HOT. It's mostly at night when I'd like to sleep I wake up all hot and sweaty. Its not fun because I'm up half the night. It does make it super easy to get up at 4am even when I can sleep in. I keep telling myself, this is just a phase and it too shall pass some year? 
I'm also thirsty all the time. Maybe its because I work out all the time? I guess wanting to drink water all day long and at night is not a bad thing. 
After going for my afternoon bike ride of 9 miles, I made up some dinner. Steve went out with his brother so it was either cook up the chicken stuffed with asparagus and cheese or go grab some fast food with the kids. I surprised myself by actually wanting to cook. Shocker! I peeled and roasted some sweet potatoes and threw it all in the oven with the chicken. 30 minutes later, a fully cooked dinner. Even though I was the only one wanting to eat it. Oh well.... I had to cook up mac and cheese for Logan. Celina was so tired from finals all week, she slept right through dinner. 
My tiny ice cream bowl after dinner. Portion control! 
A tired out puppy. She sure is getting big! 
It's Friday and another really nice spring day in the mid 60's. I'm going to take full advantage of the nice weather once again and go for a longer bike ride. I had to cut my ride to 9 miles Thursday because I went after a really long, hard work day. I was really tired but figured it was a good way to test myself for race day when it gets tough. Some workouts when I'm already tired will help me push though and finish strong. 
I keep thinking that after my bike ride, I'm going to run a short 1.4 miles to get my legs use to the bike, run. Nope, I just quit. I'll keep trying.. Maybe today will be the day I test that out. I've done run to bike.. and now I need to do the reverse and try that out. 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment