Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Makes me wonder why?

I wonder this a lot.. Why oh why or how do I keep doing my daily planks? Is it worth it? 
It's only about 14 minutes of exercises I do each morning but it sure is not easy. I pretty much wonder every day during my many minutes of planking, why oh why do I keep doing this. I do know the answer.. because I can and I don't want to lose fitness. It's a good feeling to be able to do a 2 minute plank, times 8, plus 2 extra minutes on my sides. If I stopped doing them, it will be too hard to start all over again. It's just easier to keep doing it, day after day then give up at this point. I'm still looking for that six pack. Maybe if I put more effort into losing some weight, I'll see them this summer! 
I feel extremely lazy only running 3 miles the past 3 days. My calf just hurts far too much to keep running more miles at this time. I hope to be able to do some biking to make up for not being able to run 6 miles a day. 
I'm kind of loving the afternoon running. After work, and when it warms up for the day is better then going before work when it's a lot chillier outside. I'm glad I got over the, its not going to happen unless I run right away in the morning. Now I know, doing two workouts in one day won't be an issue this summer. Run and biking.. with a little swimming thrown in. I have yet to do a tri and I need to check that off my bucket list. 
I was surprised to see another order from Home Chef delivered to our door step. That's what happens when you don't cancel. Oh well.. the only bummer was that they selected for us. Which means we got fish, allergies in our house, plus I don't like salmon. We also got a lot of cheese instead of meat. I looked at the weeks choices and we could have picked some really good meat/chicken dishes. Bummer! The kids did make the tomato jam and mozzarella sandwiches last night for diner. It looked good but I'm just not crazy about eating a sandwich for dinner. We get 4 servings so we have two more to cook up. Maybe for lunch? 

We are saving the salmon to cook that up for family dinner along with serving the cheese fondue on Sunday night. 
Zoe is getting soo big. She is almost 3 months old and learned that my hand is not a biting toy. Glad she got over that! What a good puppy. It sure makes a difference with me being home a lot more to take care of her. She sleeps while we are gone and plays while we are home. We still are having a few puppy accidents but less and less, which is really nice. We are all learning! 
Zoe woke me up at 4:15am this morning. A bit too early but we had fun playing till everyone woke up. We just lay around on her blankets, doing yoga and playing with her babies (stuffed animals). 


No comments:

Post a Comment