Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Random Wednesday

I quickly made some chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter chips on top. I ate 3 for my morning snack. I'm already not eating healthy snacks and its only 11am!

My popovers turned out super yummy on Easter, I decided to make them again last night. I love how they are super easy to make, as long as you warm up the milk before cooking. They puff up HUGE! Add honey butter and they are delicious! There I go again, eating white breads. 

After my trail run Tuesday morning, I was all okay feeling till after working. My body just ached all over. I finally gave in and took some Advil and did more yoga. I woke up without any of that sore feeling. My Fitbit said I went up 43 hills yesterday and most of it was during my run. No wonder I get sore from running trails! 
It's raining and 40+F. I could go run outside but I decided to go to the gym and bike. Plus, I can lift more weights there. I'm going to do this right after I do some home organizing. I have books to get rid of and an office to clean. I actually have too many things to organize but I have to start somewhere! 
Zoey and I are just going to have to hang out at home today since it's all raining. Which reminds me, Steve and I looked at fences again last night. We had a fence up around the entire yard but were into park land so we took it down a few years ago. No dog and the kids were grown so no need for the fence. Well, now that we have a dog. She needs to roam free. We decided that I will dig the holes to put in posts and Steve will build the fence, exactly like the one we have now. It's 100 feet across the back, plus we would like a door/gate to get out in the back yard to the path. We have fence left over from when we took it down, the rest went to Steve's parents house. We probably only need to buy 50 feet. We are trying to do this easy and not spend too much on it. Steve didn't want to dig posts so I offered. It's better then the other option we looked at since I just don't think it would keep in our dog for long. It should be a good arm exercise and a great workout digging holes. We have a neighbor that never does any of their outdoor or indoor work. They hire out everything. Their loss on a good day spent outdoors and some exercise that never feels like a workout. Plus, it's good family bonding time, working together. They are the ones missing out. I don't care how much money you have, some things are worth just doing yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment