Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 19, 2016

All about Food and issues.

I picked up some bread from a bakery in Northfield Friday when I was in town. I had wanted to stop and check out this place since I noticed it as I drove by. I'm in Northfield every two weeks and I will definitely be back for more bread! 
Steve made french toast with the leftover bread from last nights dinner. So delicious but not what I should be eating for trying to lose weight. I ate back all the calories I just burned running 3 miles this morning. 

We woke up to about 1" of snow on the ground. It wasn't going to stop me from getting in my run. What did stop me after 3 miles was my calves feeling super tight. Almost to the point where if I kept running, I surly would pay for it later with more pain. Its so discouraging! I'm hoping to be able to bike a few miles this afternoon once the snow is melted and maybe dries out a bit. 
 Last night, Steve and I split a porter house steak. We don't eat steak a lot. We should know better and just stick to tenderloin. I just don't care to eat chewy meat. I think the roasted veggies were my favorite. 
 I made some sweet potatoes and cut up the brussle sprouts. I should really eat this every day as it's one of my favorites and so good for you. I just need to spend sometime on prepping. 

Lets talk dogs or puppies. Sure they can be cute, but they sure are a lot of work. She is getting bigger which means she can reach more, like put her paws on the kitchen table. She still has those shark baby teeth that are very sharp. She at least has learned to be gentle with my hands. For the most part, she isn't a naughty puppy. She doesn't chew up anything. She doesn't get in our garbage. She still has some accidents in the house and digs outside in the dirt. 
Puppies are a work in progress just as my diet and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment