Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

No really, I won't melt, I promise.

Its raining this morning and of course with the time change, still dark! I'm waiting till the sun comes up to run a few quick miles before work, then maybe after work, the rain will have stopped to get in some bike miles. 
I sure am mad at myself for being super tired on Monday. I got a lot done in the morning since I didn't have Evan it was all about work and getting stuff done around the house. I was pretty exhausted after all the phone calls, paperwork and cleaning /organizing. I napped pretty much all afternoon. By the time I could go bike, by the way it was 50*F, no wind but cloudy. Zero excuse to not get out,, other then by the time I was feeling rested, it was time to take Logan to a soccer game. Mondays are usually my rest day anyway and so why change it now? 
I've got some cookies to bake, a few miles to run, some work and errands to run. What a fun Tuesday and more soccer for Logan tonight. 
A puppy pix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment