Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tons of reasons to not run

I'm coming up with tons of reasons to not run this afternoon. I should be thinking of reasons to run but my head is filled with just take it easy. 
I just got done working and I need a little break before I head out to run. Its 40*F, over cast and very windy. The wind is what's stopping me and the fact its afternoon and not morning. 

I should be saving what energy I do have for cleaning my own house, organizing and taking myself shopping for a new pair of capri jeans. All things I can do after a run. 
Tuesday's run in the rain felt pretty great. Sure I was soaking wet but it was a pain free run and it was a lot warmer out 50's with not much wind. I have to stop being a baby about this wind thing. 
The only issue with a rain day is that its a mess if you have a dog. Their paws get all muddy and they track it all over. I'll be washing the floor today too. 

I'm super unhappy about my lack of dieting and staying within 1500 - 1800 calories for the day. I'm around 2300 usually and I just need to cut back. I'm not sure what the answer is for me. I seem to give up every night. I did just look up what I need for calories every day and I can lose weight if I do two workouts a day. Run to bike was my idea to do this anyway but thinking about it right now.. doesn't sound do -able. Maybe once I get moving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment