Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My life is centered around Me, my husband, kids, animals and work.

This is my running blog and mostly about me because I am the runner after all. It's my blog to help me stay working out by running and exercising every single day to stay healthy and fit. It might look a little self absorbed because I post selfies every single day. I do this blog for me and only me. I do post other pictures and do sometimes write about what's going on in my life. Mostly, it's about me and my running, and trying to lose more weight and all my struggles along the way. This blog has helped me in so many ways. Its a way to keep accountable. Posting it public, but not forcing anyone to read what I have out there in the world. While I don't expect any followers, it sure is nice to get support and positive feed back because we are all in this together. Health is #1, without it, you don't have a very good quality of life. I write all this today to remind myself that some people don't see this as a positive way to help myself. We should lift each other up, not bring each other down. 
Steve and I were at Target yesterday and I wanted to try on some clothes. The styles are just not my thing but sometimes you just have to try on what's in style. I still don't like to try on clothes because I am not at the weight I want to be right now. Even when I was at a lower weight, I hated trying on clothes. Sizes can really bring a person down fast! I was really discouraged after trying on two tops that made me look just fat. The summer styles are all crop tops and I'm not 15 any more. I don't want to wear a crop top. Please stores, bring in normal, but not boring clothes for those older then 20. 
I'm back to doing this whole run and then bike. I ran a quick 1.5 miles then biked 11 miles. I was planning on running again for another 1.5 miles but I cooled down and didn't want to risk hurting my leg with more running. It was feeling pretty good after the bike ride because it sure hurt the whole time I was running. 
My plan is to go to the chiro to fix my leg issues, and keep running /bike combo till the race the end of April. 
Zoey had her 2nd well puppy check up. A few more shots and she now weights 17.5 pounds. She will be about 35 pounds full grown according to the vet. A little less then double her weight right now. 
I'll be super happy when we can take down the puppy gates. I'm getting tired of always jumping over or moving the gates out of the way. Plus, it would be nice to have our rugs down and not all put away till she stops having accidents. We are almost there. 
I made more spring pretzels with almond bark and sprinkles yesterday for work. Making more today to give away. 
We finished up the ravioli leftovers last night. Back to my salads and sweet potatoes for healhty lower calorie eating. After trying on clothes yesterday, I need to get back to losing weight and being happy about my weight. Not hating it! 
Off to run and bike.. A busy work day ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment