Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday is going to be random!

I have a whole lot of somethings going on, but nothing much for me. 
I stopped in at SA where Kendra's has the new labels she designed for all the Supermom's sandwiches in the stores across the country. She takes care of all the nutrition labeling for her company and also designed the new food labels. They look all so nice. I was getting gas in the car and decided to go in to SA to check out her new designs. 
Steve had his colon check today and I was the safe ride home/driver. He did great and passed with a clean bill of health. My father died of colon cancer at age 60 so I should go in to have it done too. In fact, I was suppose to about 7 years ago. Guess, I should probably add that to the todo list. Now that I know it's not all that bad. It's just the prep, or not being able to eat any real food the night before. Just drink a lot of this lemon-aid stuff the day of to clean you out and that is about it. A good cleanse!
We did have to get up super early 3:30am. By the time 7am came around I was pretty hungry so I made myself some pancakes with real maple syrup. 
Since I'm on a food topic, after he was all good to go, we stopped at Doolittle for lunch, chicken flat bread, and wings. Pretty tasty lunch! 


Thursday night, Logan was back at the Blast to play indoor soccer, They lost the game, but it was still fun to watch him. 

We are checking out fences for our back yard. A few years ago, we took down the back side of the fence because we were a bit too far 15 feet into the easement area. Oops.. Now that we have a dog again, we need the back side of the fence but we really like being able to see the pond behind the house so this is the picket fence we decided to go with (on the bottom). Should be quick and easy to install and then Zoe will be super happy to have the full yard to roam around. 

I tried to get a photo of Zoey's new tag but she moved too fast. 
Zoey play time

No comments:

Post a Comment