Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm trying to Multi-task to make up for Saturday laziness.

I spent a good part of my Saturday relaxing, reading and napping. That snow run really made me tired and I think the Turkey after affects starting to hit.. the laziness of the weekend. 
 I started off making some banana bread, 4 mini loaves. 
Logan's been asking for chocolate crinkle cookies. I added in some chocolate chips to make them extra chocolate - good! 

(In-process/ photo to come)
I then mixed up some french bread dough and now am letting it rise to bake. I'll have a photo posted soon when its out of the oven. 
It was too chilly this morning to run outdoors. Anything close to zero or below, I head for the gym to run inside. It sure was tough running on the cross ramp. It took about 63 minutes to run 6 miles, random incline. I thought about staying and lifting weights for about two seconds then decided just to go to Cub and pick up my favorite morning bread. I was 100% out and had to resort to a slice rye bread and smart butter before my workout.
It was good, but not what I wanted to eat for breakfast. I still have to do my planks, squats, lunges, bridge and twists. I usually do all this before I run. Not sure why I didn't this morning? I really feel like skipping it altogether but that would set me up for wanting to skip these exercises every day. 

November is over today.. I get to tally up my miles I ran, cross ramp, bike and lifted weights for the month. 

November Totals: 
Running: 89.6 miles
Stationary Bike: 13 miles
Cross Ramp: 35 miles
Soccer Hours: 4 hrs
Weights: 10 times
Daily Exercises (listed above): 24(25) /out of 30 days
# of Rest days: 3



No comments:

Post a Comment