Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Found!

Don't you just love finding hidden money around your house? I found this $20 tucked under some wine glasses by my running watch. Not sure where it came from, but it's always nice finding money. 
A chilly 27+F morning to run outside.  I still find myself getting sweaty hot and end up dressed just like this outside. I get some weird looks and people telling me I am hard core! It's really just to run comfortable.. 
We have way too much Halloween Candy in the house. The kids brought back more candy then we gave out! We still have a  ton of kids in the neighborhood and the door bell was ringing like crazy. I'd just sit down only to get right back up for more trick-or-treaters. 

Neighborhood kids.. Logan's the scary tall kid in red. 
Running the neighborhood, 6 miles and I ran into our neighbors running hill repeats. I didn't want to look like I was racing them up the hill.  I slowly increased my pace just to make them work harder to keep up. I kept running the same pace while they stopped to catch their breath...  
I finished my 6 mile in under an hour. 59 minutes and an average pace of 9:51 per mile.. easy to run.. even running that steep hill 4x's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment