Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Frozen buns!

It's only 16*F but here I am outside after my 3.3 mile run in a tank top and needing to cool off. Just wish I didn't have frozen buns. They just don't ever warm up or my thighs. I need to thaw them out with some couch time. 

I started out bundled up. I wore my extra warm bright yellow sweat shirt. I liked the fact, I'm bright so cars see me. In the morning everyone is backing out of their drive way to bring the kids to the bus stop and then to work. I have to be on the look out for those not paying attention. 
Last night we had a delicious dinner. I love these thin sliced pork chops. Mushrooms with garlic and red wine, plus my favorite salad with extra blue cheese. I had so much blue cheese, I had to add more lettuce. 

I signed the kids up at Fitness 19 last night. Now we can all workout as a family. Or not? The kids will go after School and I'm sure Steve will continue to go in the mornings. I am going to work on making up running miles that I don't finish in the mornings and then lift weights. I want to get stronger and have some nice arm muscles. 
It was just me and Celina last night working out at Fitness 19. She got to try out the Cross ramp for the first time and liked it. I had 2 miles to make up for a total of 6 miles for the day. We then lifted weights. I pretty much went through what I normally do. Celina has lifted weights at school and found out she wasn't exactly doing it right. I can't believe these gym teachers don't show them the correct way to lift! 
Tonight back again to Fitness 19 with both kids to lift weights. I won't be making up 3 miles since I have soccer tonight. 

Logan wants to come watch me play soccer. Oh no! I'm going to get a lecture! Well, I'm just going to try my best and realize I'm never going to be a great soccer player. I'm playing for fun and to do sprints. Tonight we won't have any subs so I'll be playing the full 50 minute game. I'm just going to wear my running shoes instead of cleats. I just think I'll run faster and have better control over the ball since I'm use to my running shoes. At least that's what I'm telling myself! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment