Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 3, 2014

Pasta and bread

Sunday night family dinner! Fresh home made pasta, and roasted tomatoes. I do like to make pasta. 
 I was already making pasta for dinner why not make bread too. I forgot to take a good photo of my two loaves of Italian bread so I took this blurry photo instead of the last slice of Rosemary, Sea Salt bread. The other was just plain which I think will turn into cinnamon french bread for dinner tonight. 
 Found out you have to flip over pasta noodles if you try and dry them on a board instead of hanging them up to dry. They stuck to the board a little. 
 I really need to make home made ravioli again.. so easy to do with the right equipment!
My busy bee is over to spend the day with me. I think we will just spend the day playing. I kind of like just our time together. Makes for a nice Monday! 
I'm getting a little break while Evan naps. 
I could use a nap too after getting up at 5am. I took a look outside and it was really dark. I just didn't feel like running so I drove to the gym and lifted weights. By the time I was home.. It was light enough to run, just one quick time around the block. I'll have to finish up running tonight after Evan goes home. 
I really need to make sure I get out to run. I have this bad habit of not working out to make up the miles in the evening. I'm make this my no excuse Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment