Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, November 17, 2014

Getting my diet in order!

It's time to get my diet in order. I work hard at my fitness putting in hours of running and now adding resistance (weight) training, plus my daily challenge exercises. It's time to focus on what I put in my mouth. 
I need to lose at least 10 pounds. I've decided to eat 300 calories for breakfast, 500 for lunch and 500 for dinner. That leaves 200 calories for a snack. My goal is just to start with 1500 calories for the day. I've been eating around 2000 - 2500 per day which is far more then I need even if I'm burning the minimum of 750 calories per day with just my running. I need to keep it simple and not make too drastic of changes or I won't stick with it. This is how I lost 50 pounds. I ate everything, but just a lot less, keeping my calories in check throughout the day. 

My weekly running miles were at 32, which is more miles in a week then I've ran since June. I did an extra 3 miles on the cross ramp and made it to the gym to lift weights 4 times and played an hour of soccer. Working hard at fitness and now to work just as hard on my diet to see results! 
  My running in the cold streak might be over today. It was below zero with 12mph wind bringing the "feels like" temps to negative numbers. I'll be going to the gym tonight with Celina to lift weights and run on the cross ramp instead of going out in below zero weather! That's my cut off temp to run outdoors! 
Its my Monday with this busy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment