Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nothing like a bad evening run.

Oh that did not feel good. I had 3 miles to make up this afternoon because I only had time to do three miles on the cross ramp. I really struggled with those treadmill miles. I started off doing hills.. no zero incline for me. Nope, I always run hills so this should be no different. 5.5 mph was too fast for my tired legs so I slowed down to 5.3 mph and stayed there. 
Every step felt painful. I just had zero energy from my long work day. I'll have to say this is one of the worst run days I have ever had. I really wanted to quit running and just walk or just leave the gym. I stuck it out for 2 miles then quit with a mile left to run. I just decided to bike the mile and call it a day. I didn't even have the energy to lift any weights. 

These are some very tired legs. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll be rested and ready to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment