Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 7, 2014

My little boy is growing up!

 Another year older, Logan turned 12 yesterday. My little boy is growing up way too fast. He tells me right after blowing out his candles, "By the way Mom, I've had a girl friend for three days. I would have told you sooner but I didn't know how". 

How can 12 years have passed so fast? Seems he was just as little as Evan. 
We celebrated his birthday at the Mall of America. Logan and I tried the new Zip line across the park, then walked the planks.. 60 feet up in the air. A great workout, since I was sweating bullets keeping my balance and not fall off. You only drop a foot, but I did not want to experience the "drop". I'll have to get the photos off Steve's phone of the zip line. 
Family dinner, Snow Crab legs, Coconut shrimp, Chicken, salad, bread and cheese.  
Not my best looking cake ever. It was going to be a soccer ball but at 9:30pm when I was frosting it.. I just wanted it simple and to be done. 
To finish the night, the kids treated us to some music. Each played a different song at the same time. 


Running the last two days outside in the 30*F temperatures has gone great! 6 miles yesterday and just 4.22 miles today. This winter running so far isn't so bad. I just need to gear up for snow and ice running. Soon too because we are expecting to get snow on Monday. I need to be prepared to tough it out! I might cave on below zero days or if the wind is C r A z Y!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment