Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 16, 2014

I sure didn't want to take one step farther!

I was really determined to run 6 miles today in the snow covered roads. I didn't want to go one step farther since my feet were sore. The last mile was painful running. I need to build up distance running with Yak Track since it is hard on my feet some where after 4 miles. 
My feet were more then done running. My body could go farther but without my feet its not going  to happen. Feeling much better now that my run is done and my feet are up, relaxing on the couch! 
My running times were pretty slow but like I always stay to myself and others.. your still going faster then all the people that are on the couch! I'm out there, running and going whatever speed to work on my health so who cares if I'm taking it easy. Its really not Easy to ever run.. no matter what speed! 
My slowest Average speed 10:35 minute mile but this was my first 6 miles running with my Yak Tracks in the snow. I'd never run anything over 4 miles.. a new longer distance in cold and snow! 
Last night Steve and I went to a neighbor friends birthday. Steve made three different kinds of pizza with a little of my help. I just make the pizza dough which really is the main part. It's all about how good the crust is and then for me its also about the sauce. I like a lot and for it to be a little spicy! Steve made an all meat pizza with pepperoni, sausage and bacon, then an all veggie, mushroom, peppers, tomatoes and onion. The only pizza I didn't try was the hot spicy peppers with sausage pizza. I should have taken photos at the party but I never got my phone out of my jacket pocket. I had a few glasses of some sweet red wine and paid a little for it this morning. Not good on my throat! 
We have another birthday neighbors party today that is turning 40. I won't be having any drinks! Just lots of water to re-hydrate! Plus, more pizza for family dinner tonight since I really didn't eat much last night at the party. 



No comments:

Post a Comment