Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

1500 is the right number!

1500 calories was my goal food intake yesterday and I did it!
Here's my break down plan: 
Breakfast (500 calories max): 2 whole grain bread with my Chunky PB - no change since I eat this every day. It's just 300 calories, give or take depending on how much peanut butter I spread on. I try to stick with just enough to spread all over. 

Dinner (500 calories) - Chicken noodle soup 180 for the whole can. I didn't eat the chicken and 1/2 the broth, so I saved some calories. A salad, just romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes and homemade dressing (light olive oil, honey, garlic and apple cider vinegar). I topped my salad with a small amount of blue cheese crumbs and a few candied pecans. (300? calories)

Snacks - Microwave popcorn (200) I need to switch to air popped and add seasoning. Greek strawberry lite yogurt (80 calories) with frozen raspberries 1c. 150 calories?? 

I waited patiently for snack time at 2pm and was pretty hungry come 5:30pm for dinner. My evening snack of Greek yogurt with raspberries was perfect to hold me over till morning. 

What I didn't do yesterday was run! I skipped that all together and instead went to bed at 8pm. Sleep was more important as I was exhausted. 

Evan is a busy boy and we play pretty much all day long. I try to take advantage of all the snuggle time I can get. 
This weeks temperatures are in the feels like -8 degrees. Anything below zero and I'm heading for the gym instead of running outdoors. I'm trying to be strong.. not a crazy runner. I have my limits! 

4.22 miles or 500 calories burned on the cross ramp this morning. Time when by slowly.. I looked at my phone, watched the news and looked around, closed my eyes and tried to keep myself occupied for the 45 minutes. I switch it up going forward for 20 minutes then backwards the remaining time. 

Steve kept me company running next to me for 30 minutes. I'll have to go back later with Celina and do weights and finish running 2 miles. I will just run on the treadmill to mix things up. 

I'm happy day 1 of my 1500 calories per day is done. I didn't pre-weight myself. I'll just be able to tell the way my jeans fit if I've lost weight. Taking it one day at a time. One meal at a time and trying to pre-plan my 500 calorie meals or less. It's my before the holidays diet plan to eat healthy and take care of me. Holiday time is suppose to be fun, but also very stressful. Part of me wants to be sad for the loss of some people in my life. I've moved on and give thanks for those that have stuck by me. I'm not perfect, I'm human... I have flaws that some are able to accept, while others are not. I've let go.. and am living my life according to me! I want to be healthy and fit in 2015! 



No comments:

Post a Comment