Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Putting my feet up!

After a really busy work day on Tuesday, Steve and I put our feet up and watched the movie Fury. He finally got to experience the recliner movie theater chairs. 
Steve's first comment after we sat down and reclined back, "We need to see a movie every week!" This is Steve, who does not care to see movies! This might be our weekly movie date night. Next time, I pick the movie since WWII is not really my type of movie. It was really good but I just don't care to watch a movie all about war and killing!
In order to get the best seats, we had to pick up the tickets extra early. Once that was done, we got a lottery ticket for Mega Millions. I have yet to check and see if I am a millionaire this morning. Wouldn't that be nice! The first thing I'd do is go on a trip! There are so many places I want to see in the world. 

                       Nope, it wasn't me! 
It's soccer night! I'll be waiting till soccer to do my running. I want to save up my energy and work on my speed and endurance tonight. I think my toe is going to be okay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment