Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tights, leggings or yoga pants?

I don't care what you call them..tights, leggings or yoga pants.  I love my running leggings! I bought some new ones for winter running. A necessity as I've been wearing two pairs and it's just not that comfortable. The new ones are made to keep you warm, but are not bulky like my cross country ski fuzzy warm leggings. These also have that little reflective strip to keep me safe while running in the early mornings. The best part, I only paid $16. A deal at TJ Maxx. Another of my favorite place to purchase workout clothes. 
Before I go into my Sunday 6 mile run.. Here is my driving to get eye lash extensions yesterday. The before pix.. 
And after.. Love, just love my lashes. It's just what I needed to look more awake and refreshed. 
The first time you get lash extensions is 1. The  most expensive because it takes 3 hours to apply. 
2. You have to get your bottom lashes taped down. 
3. Your eyes have to remain closed for 3 hours while lashes are applied. 
4. There are no bathroom breaks, so don't drink a lot of water or you will suffer! I only had the last 45 minutes to suffer.. long enough! 
I'll have to get re-fills as my eye lashes fall out about once a month or every 5 weeks or so.. The cost is a lot less but that all depends on how many lashes you lose, how long you wait between re-fills and the time it take to re-apply the lashes. They are pretty easy to care for. Just don't use oil based makeup or lotion near the lashes because the oils will remove the lash extensions breaking the glue bond. 
Dressed and ready to run.. Another cold morning and it will probably be my last snow free. We are expecting a lot of snow on Monday! I want to be prepared to try winter snow running! My warm up to run, 50 squats, 30 lunges and my GPS and I am ready to run. 

Average pace per mile 10:10. I'm working on belly breathing.. from my mouth only. Its suppose to help you take deeper breaths, and bring more oxygen to your muscles, preventing them from tiring as easily. Its a workout to just concentrate on breathing.. I'm getting the hang of it.. Now to speed up on my easy running days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment