Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I did it again!

That's two full days of snow running! It's a lot harder to run with the snow as my resistance. It's a lot like trail running. You have to keep your balance. The terrain is ever changing, so it keeps you on your toes looking out for the next foot step. 
I'm still keeping it safe. Running in day light and sticking very close to home doing my loop many times. 
I'm trying not to pay attention to pace but I can't help notice how much slower I'm running and it takes a lot more effort. I'm running around a 10:30 or longer mile. 
I get super hot even if the temp says 23*F. I still need to figure out if there is a visor or something that will keep the snow out of my eyes with out having to wear sun glasses on a non-sunny snow day. 
Now it's time to cool down and get ready to work today! Long day of working ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment