Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 1, 2014

Bitterly Cold5

No decision when it's bitterly cold out. Off to the gym I go to run on the cross ramp for an hour. Six miles done and now to spend my Monday with Evan. 
I have Logan home sick with Pneumonia in one lung. Poor kiddo has been coughing a lot the last week. 
We had to wait forever to see the doctor. I was hoping it would be just a virus. He will be resting up and there won't be soccer for him till next week. 
I finally wore something other then yoga pants and a workout shirt. New sweater and black skinny jeans. 
I decided to buy some short black boots since I already have tall boots. Why not have some more winter foot wear options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment