Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The most happiest time of the year, Holiday and running..

It's the most happiest time of the year. We all know running makes us feel a lot happier even if it doesn't at first.. It will have lasting affects for the day. With Holiday stress and more eating the happy sugar foods, its more important then ever to keep running! Burn baby burn.. Torch those calories! 
Today, luckily I have extra time before working to get in my full work out. It feels a lot better to not have to rush and get in all I want to do in the mornings. I don't always do my makeup miles in the evenings so It's more important to get in my workout and finish it up right away. Added exercise is always good as long as I'm rested and don't feel overly tired. Sometimes rest is more important then over doing it on the exercise, running myself ragged. 
Sticking with indoor cross ramp running this morning. Temperatures in the teens are not sounding great to run in. Its going to warm up and I'm hoping tomorrow will be an outside running day. Plus, I have my speed workout with soccer in the late, late evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment