Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

From Green to White..

I was all about the green grass in December and now its gone. The green is all covered up by a light 1 inch of snow.. 

At least I get a little extra exercise shoveling snow off our driveway. 
It's also back to chilly temps in the teen's and 20's. Time to bundle up as our warm up in the 40's is gone once again. I'm also back to running indoors today at the gym. I need to de-stress.. My kids have been testing me lately. One doesn't want to stay after for Jazz band because her friends won't be there today. Another is taking his time showering and getting ready which means he will miss the bus and someone will have to drive him to school. Nothing like stressing me out before the day even begins. 
It's also a busy work week but next week is really super busy for three days! Yikes! I'm not sure I'll even have the time or energy to run next week before Christmas. I'll have some making up miles to run on the long weekend. 
Gingerbread cookies/ bars sounded like a good idea. I'm making bars to give to my clients. It's quicker to make bars then a bunch of cookies. I just hope they turn out, as I've never turned a gingersnap cookie into bars. 
Waiting to cool off and then I'll have to taste test my gingersnap bars. They smell so good! I used that pearl sugar and it kind of makes it look like a giant pretzel bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment