Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's a December Warm UP!

I like the warm up we are having in December. The high today is 46*F and it felt really great running. I was able to shed all my layers, running in a tank top and arm warmers. No need for a hat or gloves!
This morning we still had some snow on the ground and now it's almost completely gone. Nice to see green grass! I do love to cross country ski but I'm liking the nice running weather too!
The only day I've had to run was on my soccer speed Wednesday. It felt good to get out side and hit up the path behind our house. 
My pace wasn't great(avg 10:50 mile), but I wasn't trying for any specific mile time. I just like going out and enjoying running. I noticed a lot of birds out, blue jays, cardinals and crows. Everyone is happy we are having a December Warm up! 
Look who is turning 1 in a few days on the 19th. How did the year go by so very fast? Evan got his first hair cut this past week too. Just to trim it up. How cute is his 1st year photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment