Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 8, 2014

Life is good.. why the running struggles?

Life is good right now. At least I hope it remains that way. We are still waiting for the test results from Steve's esophagus biopsies. I'm hoping all comes back good and we know by Wednesday. This waiting is tough on him. I have full confidence all will be fine. I always like to see the positives until I have to face anything else. 
Life moves on.. ups, downs, highs and lows. Running struggles too shall pass, but I sure hope sooner then later I'll be loving running. I'll still keep running day in and day out. Today 4 quick miles on the cross ramp at the gym and hopefully 2 miles more this evening along with weights. I just do it.. keep going. 
It's my Evan day and he discovered a new game. Glad we kept a lot of the kids toys, so now Evan is enjoying them too. Wack a mole kept him entertained for a long time. This one is good for babies! Just wish Evan was feeling better. Poor little guy has a cold once again and isn't feeling the best. 

He is napping and it's time to do the things I put off, like wash all my workout clothes and watch some TV. Good down time to rest and recover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment