Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 26, 2014

Jingle bell run

Christmas morning jingle bell run
We got a few Merry Christmas, a honk and a wave while we ran our Christmas jingle bell morning run. Celina and I did a quick 1.4 mile run around our neighborhood. 
It was the best way to start Christmas! We really need to make this a whole family tradition. 
Maybe next year I'll do the full Santa face while I run.?? We really lucked out on good 30+F running temps this year. I'm sure we will be cold enough outside some year to need a full furry face mask. 
I made Cinnamon Apple Strudel for breakfast along with my Raspberry cheesecake-Coffeecake that I make every year. 

Evan's 2nd Christmas morning. 
He really didn't know what to do with all the presents. Next year he will be ripping open everything. 
Just because we all like to have a little Christmas fun with some awkward family photos. It was mustaches this year. 
Merry Christmas 2014.. 
Look what I get to try out.. More data, this should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment