Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

One more dinner made in Memory of my Dad

In memory of my Dad, I made his Pepper Steak. He got this recipe while working at a butcher shop in New York. A customer would come in often and request their steak sliced thin. He finally asked what they were making, Pepper Steak! This also happens to be one of my very few dinner meals I make. I added in the broccoli which wasn't in the original version. There are mushrooms, celery, and onions with the thin sliced beef. 


I have leftovers for lunch so of course I'm looking forward to that today! 
My last soccer game tonight. I get to skip my morning running to save up my running energy for my speed running workout. Love how when I play soccer running fast is fun. I love being able to keep up with those fast 20 year old guys running them down and keeping the ball away or at least trying. I'm signing up for another soccer session but have a few weeks off for a mini break. 
I have so much to do... wrap gifts, more shopping and baking.. and I'm running out of time to get it all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment