Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 12, 2014

Three Places I go most often.

Three places I go most often:
1. Fitness 19 to workout
2. The bank
3. Grocery shopping, Cub Foods 99% of the time

I like my #1 the best. Even if I don't go to the gym, outside running is my gym. What are the three places you most often go to? 

Most of my blogging ideas come from laying on the floor stretching. This is where I spend most of my morning hours. It just feels great to wake up and stretch, do yoga and then start doing my daily planks, bridge, superman, squat, lunges and 20 pound twists. I made it a daily routine and it works great for me. I actually look forward to waking up and doing yoga. It gets me out of bed early to start my day. Mindful thinking to go with my start. 
Steve joined me for half of my planks. I do 1 minute 30 seconds bent arms, rest for a few seconds and do another 1 minute 30 seconds, Rest and do a straigh arm plank 1:30, rest, 1:30 for a total of 6 minutes. My abs are thanking me every morning! Its not easy to do and some days I question why I keep doing planks but then I see my stomach and remember why! 
Healthy eating is also important to do. As we age, our bodies want to store more belly fat. I'm trying to make good choices and will always struggle with this but last night we had some delicious healthy foods, roasted broccoli and sweet potatoes with a thin cut pork chop pan fried. I had to eat a slice of bread with smart butter.. like I said, it's all about choices and I do struggle with that and probably always will. 
It's Friday! It's warm enough to run outdoors but I've decided to go to the gym. Cross ramp day and save running outside for the weekend. Busy work day ahead and working a little this weekend too. Balancing work and life.. the healthy choice! Which reminds me.. I need to think of New Year Goals for 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment