Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Zero

I took Zero photos yesterday. Imagine that! 

But I did take a quick selfie today. My head hurts.. I'm convinced it is from soccer. Three weeks in a row I've had a sick headache the next day. Not good! 
I'm skipping my morning run for a head- rest day and top that with a busy work day. 

Soccer was not my favorite last night. We lost again by a lot! Which really doesn't matter because I'm in it for the exercise and to run. I didn't get in much running last night which kind of made me a little mad. New line up ideas had me sitting out for the first 15 minutes of the game... and then the 2nd half the same thing.. all over again. I was probably in 5 whole minutes the second half. Oh well.. I really wanted to stay home and watch Survivor not play soccer last night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment