Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

For the Love of Carbs!

I probably should have skipped a late night pasta dinner, but I didn't. I love my carbs. I do sub out pasta noodles for zucchini and yellow squash. I just didn't have any on hand and the pasta was cooked and waiting for me. 
Logan and I went to see Mocking Jay last night. It's $5 dollar Tuesdays with a free personal size popcorn. We both devoured our popcorn since the movie started at 5:30pm and that was pretty much before dinner snack. 
I noticed for the first time on our way out of the theater that I'm not the only one bringing a blanket to the movies! It felt good that others think this is a good idea too and don't feel silly carrying in their blankets. I stashed mine in my big purse. It gets chilly in those theaters!
The Minnesota running club sends out race calendars if your a member. I got my 2015 race schedule. Maybe I'll even run a few races this year? This year, I raced in only two and volunteered at one race. It's a little of the cost and not feeling like racing or running long distances. I wasn't super focused on any goals other then just do what I felt like to keep going and keep running. 
I have a late soccer game tonight. I'm saving my workout for my soccer sprints/speed. I also think a nap is necessary at some point today. I'll need to rest up to stay up and have energy! Busy work day ahead too. Nothing like making my schedule packed full. Thankfully, it's mid week..almost the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment