Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

One of my favorites

Look at this, I made dinner last night which I hardly ever do. Pasta shells! They were very good and I kept having just one more. Must have been the extra mozzarella cheese I added to make them extra creamy good inside. 
I was on a make bread kick again yesterday. Made another braided loaf of French bread with salt and fresh rosemary crushed on top. Honey butter would have gone really good with homemade bread but then I'd want to eat far too much white bread. 
 I couldn't find any sugar coated pecan pieces for my salad at Cub. Not sure why they have almonds and walnuts but no more pecans. They are pretty pricey for a small package so maybe it was a good thing they were out. It gave me the chance to make my own. It was pretty easy. I just melted butter in a non-stick pan, added brown sugar, stirred in the nuts and let that bubble. Transferred to a parchment lined pan and baked for 8 minutes in the oven at 350*F. I quick cooled them outside. Easy to make and now I have pecans for my favorite salad! 


I might have added more chocolate chips then needed in these chocolate crinkle cookie bars. I didn't feel like making cookies and rolling them each into powdered sugar so I did my short cut and made bars. We had a bar with ice cream. Way too many chocolate chips. It probably would have been better hot. I definately did not need to eat this for dessert. 
Evan sure kept me busy. I don't think I sat more then a few minutes all day. 
He was trying to figure out how this balloon kept floating up to the ceiling. 
He is pretty fun to watch as he is so curious about everything. 

I've been neglecting my toe nails. That's what happens in winter since my feet are covered up. I probably should change up the nail polish and cover up that black toe nail. 
It's off to the gym.. I have a new day of running my 6 miles and I still need to do my morning exercises. Planks are waiting.. then its off to work for a bit and home again.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment