Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Start Track-in

I finally got a few minutes to set up my new Fitbit One tracker. Its been a very busy 2 days with Christmas, working the day after and then celebrating yet another birthday. 
I'm excited to have more data to add to my workouts. I'm starting to track my food calories too. Hoping this will help reach my weight loss goals and maybe just maybe get me to feel not so blah about my running. 
We had about 5 to 6" of snow last night. Its enough to go cross country ski. 

I have that on my must do today list. Skiing is taking the place of my morning run. I'm trying to mix up my exercise in hopes it will re-charge me because I sure do need to have it feel like fun.. and not work. I always panic a little and don't feel right unless I get in my 6 miles so I'm trying to relax about it. I will be shopping this morning.. and then doing my ski workout! 
The 26th is Tim's birthday (Steve's brother). We went out to Salute on Grand Ave to celebrate. 
Celina and I split a burger and fries. 
Its a good thing we shared because it was over the top salty! I didn't need to eat a fat meal after all the indulging over Christmas. 
The restaurant did make a really good chocolate mousse. We kind of all shared because we still had birthday cake to eat. 

Time to start moving... off to do some store returns and shop for Celina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment