Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 11, 2014

This how my day is going to start

I'll take two Excedrin Please! I'm going to be all jacked up on caffeine this morning. It sure beats having a headache that will make me feel very sick! All that caffeine and no running till this afternoon. What will I do with all my extra energy. 
This is the second week in a row that I've woken up to a headache after an evening of soccer. I'm not sure its linked to soccer but I have a feeling it has more to do with not drinking enough water after all my soccer sprinting. 
We got crushed in our soccer game. 1 to 10? I gave up counting the score. I truly don't care if we win or lose. I'm all about the exercise and just working on my sprint. Not making too many mistakes, like a hand ball, which I seem to do every game. We played a really good team and half our team was out so we had 3 new subs. I like the challenge of sprinting to get the ball away from the other team. I might not be able to take the ball away all the time, but I can certainly put pressure on them. Love how this game really challenges me and is so good for running. 
Wednesday morning we woke to a white winter wonderland. All the trees were heavily coated in a thick frost. It was beautiful. I should have taken more photos. I would have loved running in the woods. Too bad it wasn't in my plan yesterday morning! 
I cooked last night. Well, just helped fry up the pan fried potatoes. We had chicken tacos and they were delicious. I could eat tacos every day and never get tired of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment