Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's Starting to look a lot like Christmas around here!

We all finally decided that it was time to put decorations and lights on the tree after looking at it bare for two weeks. 
We all have jobs we like, Steve does the lights and we choose green because that's what we had most of. The kids put on the bulbs and ornaments and I do the tinsel or garland. Plus, I get the clean up and put away of Christmas box decorations. 
Lastly, the stockings are hung.. and we are done. 
We have more shopping, baking and candy making to do.. Plus the wrapping of gifts, December Birthdays, three to celebrate and calendar /cards to make and send out. Such a busy time of year. Never too busy to not get in my morning run / workout. 
It's the holiday time where we eat more cookies and treats then we should. The extra exercise is more important now then ever. Keeps the pounds off and helps to de-stress. 
I'm really starting to like blue cheese. Maybe a little too much on my favorite salad. I load it with the variety of lettuce mixture, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese, candy pecans and homemade honey/garlic dressing. I try and have this salad before every dinner. We had burgers last night, which I forgot to take a photo. I did take a pix of the mushrooms for the Swiss/ mushroom burgers Celina and Steve ate. I just like my burger with ketchup, mustard, lettuce and onion. 
After my morning miles.. running on the path. This Santa's helper need to mail out Christmas cards and start making my new family calendar for 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment