Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 4, 2014

What a job!

This would be a dare devil kind of job, window washer. I watched this guy clean windows yesterday. It's amazing how they hang from a swing. It looked almost like window soap painting as there is definitely an art to washing windows when you are very high up! I couldn't stop watching and was amazed. 


Steve had a doctor appointment yesterday to re-check his esophagus from acid re-flux. He's just 5 years past the 10 year check up. He had to be sedated for the procedure and that meant it was my job to be the driver and caretaker for the day. 
They did 2 biopsies and hopefully all will come back good. We will get the results in a week.. A long time to wait for Good News! 

 I saved up all my running cardio for my soccer game. I definitely had more energy since I had a lazy day taking care of Steve.  We still lost but my team manager again re-enforced I was doing great at blocking passes and holding my ground. I can't recall her exact words but I never know to say thanks for the encouraging words. Guess I probably should say something since I really do appreciate the words of encouragement and that I'm not a total disaster out there. I did screw up a perfectly good opportunity to take a goal shot. I took a bad chance and didn't stop the ball, instead I took a wild kick/swing at the ball and missed my chance. Ugh! Bad, bad idea! I should know better to first take one touch then kick.
Eating this large lunch by myself really filled me up yesterday. I was starving and eating a whole hamburger by myself seemed do -able at the time. Not so much after I couldn't finish it and was stuffed the rest of the afternoon. The Cheesecake Factory has excellent burgers and cheesecake! 
Lucky for me, Steve and I bought a slice of Raspberry white chocolate cheese cake home to share for dessert tonight. yum!!! Not diet food but I'll make an exception! 
Off to lift weights at the gym and do some cardio. I'll be finishing up tonight with Celina at the gym what I don't finish this morning. I'm liking the option to workout two times a day. No slacking today! 
I saw these fun towels and thought I could probably make these myself. 
I might have to try making these for x-mas gifts??? A good to do craft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment