Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 7, 2014

These ugly sweaters would make great running attire with all the lights!

Talk about lighting up a dark room. I had no trouble walking into a dark room with all my holiday lights. I really need to wear these lights for an early morning run. I would be able to see where I was going easily and I think everyone could see me from down the road. 
We had an Ugly Sweater party last night. We decided to go to the Dollar Store and make our own. I think the kids were a bit jealous, since they wanted an ugly one too. This might just make a funny family photo.
Staying out late made running this morning not so much fun. Plus, even thought the temperature was warmer then yesterday, I kept my jacket on the entire run. I cut my running miles short, only 4.25 slow miles. It took about 4 miles to feel good running and of course I was out of time to do more running if I wanted a shower before my eyelash extension refresh. 

Well, all I can say about this run was that I did it. I ran outside in the cold, and  ran up two big hills on my looped route. 
I've been in a place where I want to stop running altogether because its hard to keep doing it every day. It's also been tough doing my daily exercises. I just haven't been enjoying it. I have to stick with it. Like all things that go with doing  something hard every day.. there will be good days and I just have to get through the not so good days without quitting. 

While I was getting my  eyelash refresh. I heard a  reminder story of a woman who lost 26 pounds, started working out for 5 months then all of a sudden started making excuses to not workout.. Turned out she gained back the 26 pounds plus a lot more and hasn't exercised since. This is a good reminder to stick with it even if it sucks! It's hard right now but the other option of quitting sounds far worse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment