Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Waiting is not fun

I really dislike waiting for any reason to go workout. When I'm ready to go.. I'm ready and need to workout ASAP. It's that feeling of Now or Never and I hate to get side tracked or have to forgo my workout altogether. If your going to run or go to the gym with me, you'd better be ready at the agreed time or I might get a little angry. I really don't get super angry.. Its more concern for my own workout. I want to be able to do what I set out to do when I woke up. That's complete the miles I had on my agenda. If I have to work, I have limited time and time is ticking.. there is only so much time I have to get my workout in. Please don't mess it up for me. 
Waiting for the family to join me working out today.. its been a test and I'm still waiting.. ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment